Hide or willingly die—show up—as drips of precum inside the tight pants of your sheltered life or the full-fledged lasso trail of spurting ejac out there in the naked. Stop faking to be impotent and lame, pick your goddam lane. Choose the slow slide into the deeper folds of fear or let love shed you, just like that.
Just keep on expressing your frequency of being and let it be amplified by others along the way. Don’t concern yourself with convincing or saving and elevating anyone in particular. Only those pick up on the frequency you’re transmitt[er]ing who are ready for receiving it. You cannot prove the truth to anyone. The best you can do is to impart it without holding back.
I see myself as a human (at)tuner of sorts. I tap into higher frequencies of presence and I expose others to these frequencies through the way I engage with them. I intend to tune others into these subtler frequencies within, to be more present themselves and feel loved and loving as a consequence. Tuning takes time and it takes trust. The stronger the existential momentum one happens to be caught up in the longer it takes to come to a sufficient standstill where true intent arises to orient subsequent actions. It takes time, trust and patience, but the rest takes care of itself. I am there basically to help make room for the deceleration to occur.
Here is a list of some of the (intertwined) practices that I [as an introvert] typically do to cultivate inhabiting subtler frequencies of energy:
- social isolation and minimized distraction (no TV, no news, using the internet and social media once a day for an hour @ the local library)
- sufficient recovery after ’social exertions’ (taking a nap, resting)
- writing (journaling, composing blog posts and bon mots to share online later)
- standing and sitting still (as a way of active meditation)
- humming & singing to myself
- stretching, foam-rolling, rippling and rotating my limbs and my hips in a spiral and wave like fashion, all movement directed from my core, swinging a clubbell occasionally
- listening to monotonous music (Basinski) or a track on an endless loop (e.g. Earth is Gone by Slugabed)
- listening to speeches by Adyashanti, David Deida, Owen Cook
- eating a relatively clean & balanced diet (Ray Peat inspired)
- engaging others mindfully and as authentically ’’as it gets’’ @ work, the shop, the café, social events, etc.
With transparency you grant permission for self & other to be weirdly unique rather than predictably special, to align with the deeper, authentic impulses rather than the compulsive ones deriving from our collective neurosis.
Heed—the fear-mongering, reverberating-berating, annoying noise rising from the rumbling belly of your ego-chamber. Witness the sinking, the slippage into a lower vibration, fear taking over and saturating your heart, with guilt, shame and anxiety rising, as you turn small-minded, heavy, dense, compacted and contracted, an ego with a narrow vantage, a victim, an underdog, desperate to protect and prove itself—and the instant you see it, regroup and reground on the spot, shake free of the cushy coils of the asphyxiating trance, the congealing quicksilver of self-image, the particular role you’ve obliviously assumed once again, let it all slough off as you reunite with the truth. Practice—to find your poise in the eye of any kind of psychological storm.
Be the inconsistent nobody that you actually are. No matter what. Shifting shape on the go. There is no need to be anybody for anyone. Let go, and keep going. It’s not going anywhere anyway. Relax. There is absolutely no point to it at all whatsoever. Reality is here to stay, meaningless. The sky is the limit.
I ain’t keen on playing inane interpersonal games, I intend to see through them all and play the ones I fancy—deliberately.